No Skidding® Industrial Anti Slip Treatment, 90378
Clear Anti-Slip protection for natural unsealed slippery-when-wet tile floors including: Ceramic Tile, Quarry Tile, Granite, Glazed Brick, Cementitious Terrazzo, Glazed Tile, Slate, Travertine, Mosaic Tile, Saltillo and Enamel/Porcelain Bathtubs.
Easy-to-use, economical and proven water based anti-slip treatment that addresses the problem caused by slippery-when-wet tile floors and enamel or porcelain bathtubs. One application typically lasts for years with good housekeeping. It creates an invisible tread on tile floors that significantly increases the co-efficient of friction and reduces the problem caused by slippery-when-wet surfaces.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS: Treatment Rinse 00501
- Interior and exterior use
- Zero VOC’s
- Does not alter the natural look of the surface
- Easy to use
- Ready to use
- CFIA compliant
- Cost effective
- Certified High Traction by NFSI
- Exceeds SCOF requirements for ASTM, OSHA, ADA, ANSI/NFSI
- Tested, approved and classified as slip resistant by independent laboratories including approval under the ANSI/NFSI B101.1 Test Method for Measuring Wet SCOF of Common Hard-Surface Floor Materials and ANSI/NFSI B101.3 Test Method for Measuring Wet DCOF of Common Hard-Surface Floor Materials by the NSFI.
Hotels, motels, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, factories, food processing plants, health clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, swimming pool decks, bathroom floors, bathtubs, showers and staircases.
Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per gallon (40 sq. meters per 3.78 L) or 32 enamel or porcelain tubs per gallon.
Container sizes: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), or 55 gallon (207.9L) drums.
Please Note: Always read and understand detailed directions for use and detailed TDS and SDS before applying. Use recommended tools. Before applying product always test in an inconspicuous area to ensure acceptance of any aesthetics change or color variation before proceeding. This product cannot totally eliminate the possibility of slipping.