- Electrolytic Floor Stripping Process.
- Flexstrip uses selective implosion technology to emulsify old floor finishes and reduce the slipperiness associated with stripping.
- This technology eliminates damage by ’hot’ conventional products that rely on excessive alkali.
- Flexstrip is formulated with safety in mind, contains no harsh ammonia.
- Flexstrip is effective in hot, warm, or cold water and can be used for skim stripping, conventional stripping, or mop stripping.
- It is a highly effective degreaser. It can be used on all floors and will not soften synthetic flooring.
- Flexstrip protects because it’s emulsification process lubricates harsh aggressive pads protecting the floor surface from serious abrasion.
- Flexstrip works so effectively that stripping time is cut to a minimum and substantial labour savings can be expected.
- Safe on all floors.
Container sizes: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L) or 55 gallon (207.9L) drums.