FLEXFINISH LOW LUSTRE, 8101
A Very durable excellent quality low lustre floor finish that is designed for easy application and subsequent maintenance. Dry Bright and low lustre. Recommended for senior care facilities or any application where a durable slip-resistant low lustre floor finish is required.
- Very durable • Dries in 30 minutes • Simply mop on and allow to dry.
- Coverage approximately 2500 sq. ft. per gallon, one coat. Typically four coat application required.
- Flexfinish is self-sealing, non-powdering, non-yellowing, versatile, easily applied, has superior scuff & scratch resistance and is slip-resistant when dry.
- Detergent resistant and superior durability.
- Buffable / Easy to repair and minimizes recoating.
- Designed for ease of application.
- Durable matte film / Minimizes costs of maintenance with maximum appearance.
- Does not powder under normal conditions.
- Four coat application.
- If a more slip-resistant floor finish is desired, please refer to Maxiflex H.T. Low Lustre.
- Meets or exceeds 0.5 coefficient of friction as measured by James Machine Methodology. ASTM Method D2047
Container sizes: 1 gallon (3.78 L) or 5 gallon (18.9 L)